Help your employees arrive to work with less stress from traffic congestion.
A strong Commute Trip Reduction program is a great benefit to employees and helps your workplace thrive.
Go Redmond is available to help you develop, fund, and implement a transportation program that takes into account the unique needs at your worksite.
Why Do It?
Commute alternative programs can benefit your bottom line. Many Redmond employers have found active participation will:
- Increase employee retention
- Reduce taxes
- Reward your employees
- Reduce tardiness and absences
- Increase available parking
- Improve mobility
- Improve traffic
- Improve the environment
- Be a good neighbor
We are here to help!
Go Redmond can help you develop your Commute Trip Reduction program with these free services.
Navigate local and state regulations as they relate to your worksite with help from Go Redmond staff.
There are a number of different ways to fund and enhance your program.
See what other businesses in Redmond are doing to create a supportive environment for alternative commuting.
Other Resources for Redmond Businesses:
- Redmond.gov/Business: Starting a business and more in Redmond.
- ThinkRedmond.com: Redmond's Buy Local program, a free resource for businesses to utilize which includes a directory of local businesses.
- OneRedmond: OneRedmond is creating an environment that fosters business-to-business engagement resulting in more money staying in the region to create jobs and support community infrastructure and resources.
- Go Redmond Employer Brochure: download our brochure with a summary of the resources we can offer your Redmond business.