405 Express Toll Lanes
Find a carpool partner with Go Redmond's ridematching then share the ride in the 405 Express Toll Lanes to earn rewards!
1. Find Carpool Partners or a Vanpool
To ride in the toll lanes for free during peak commute hours, you need a 3 person carpool or to be in a vanpool.
Find a carpool partner or vanpool by running a ridematch search on your Go Redmond account, then contact your matches to set up a time and location to meet to start sharing the ride to work.
2. Get a Good To Go! Flex Pass
The Good To Go! Flex Pass is the only pass that allows you to ride for free in the express toll lanes with the correct number of people from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.
3. Earn Rewards
Now that you're sharing the ride to work, you can ride in the toll lanes for free with your Flex Pass and earn rewards from Go Redmond and our partners.
Login to your Go Redmond account on RideshareOnline.com and navigate to "Rewards/Available Rewards" to see what you're eligible for.
Go Redmond Rewards:
- Monthly drawings for Starbucks e-gift cards and Visa Prepaid e-cards
- Earn a $20 REI Gift Card when your 3 person carpool takes four days of trips between now and March 31st (while supplies last)
Log all of your three person carpool trips to your calendar
Rewards from Just One Trip-Community in Motion:
Take the pre and post survey, plus the required number of trips, through your Go Redmond or RideshareOnline.com account to earn:
- Emergency Ride Home credits from Uber, Lyft or a taxi
- $25 ORCA bus pass
- $25 Reward